- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Republic of Liberia
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- General map of Cairo.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- The city of New York.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Location: Confederate States of America Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861