- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Subject: William Tecumseh) Remove Language: Ng Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861