- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Grand Canyon
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Subject: William Tecumseh) Remove Language: Ng Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861