- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- New Zealand.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?