- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Ivory Coast.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- The city of New York.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Cobb County Remove Location: Marietta Region Remove
A map of the second section of that part of Georgia now known as the Cherokee Territory in which are delineated all the districts & lots which by an act of the ...
Covers Marietta region (Ga.) including portions of the present-day Cobb, Fulton, and Cherokee Counties. Original in Surveyor General Department, Office of Secretary of State, Atlanta, Ga. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated in ink on verso: Cherokee County--gold dist.--sect. 2.
- Contributor: Green, Orange
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1830