- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Liberia
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Cobb County Remove Location: Marietta Region Remove
Covers Marietta region (Ga.) including portions of the present-day Cobb, Fulton, and Cherokee Counties. Original in Surveyor General Department, Office of Secretary of State, Atlanta, Ga. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated in ink on verso: Cherokee County--gold dist.--sect. 2.
- Contributor: Green, Orange - Cowles, Daggett & Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1830