- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah River Remove Subject: Ogeechee River (Ga.) Remove
Shows the Savannah River from the Georgia coast north to Augusta and the Ogeechee River from the coast north to "Old Town." Title and date from Peter Force map collection checklist. Oriented with north towards the upper right. Pen and ink and pencil. Mounted on paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indicates towns and roads.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780