- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Grand Canyon
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- China-India border.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah River Remove Subject: Ogeechee River (Ga.) Remove
Shows the Savannah River from the Georgia coast north to Augusta and the Ogeechee River from the coast north to "Old Town." Title and date from Peter Force map collection checklist. Oriented with north towards the upper right. Pen and ink and pencil. Mounted on paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indicates towns and roads.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780