- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah River Remove Subject: Wilmington River Remove
Scale ca. 1:32,000; 220 chains, 80 to a mile & 1/2 mile to an in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the right. Shows area between Savannah and Wilmington rivers and west to Savannah in Chatham County. Includes text. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1592 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site ...
- Contributor: Yonge, Henry
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1751