- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- New Zealand.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Contributor: Smith, Jim Remove
Charts of Savannah River, Pensacola Bay, and Key West. Showing the positions of the several fortifications. From the United States Coast Survey
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 209  Savannah River from U.S. Coast Survey. Scale ca. 1:63,360. 18 x 26 cm.  [Pensacola Bay] Scale ca. 1:80,000. 18 x 23 cm.  Chart of Key West, Florida. Scale ca. 1:125,000. 22 x 20 cm. Each chart indicates fortifications, place names, "line of 18 feet depth of water," and a few soundings. ...
- Contributor: Smith, Jim (Jim C.) - Smith, Jim
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861