- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chicago, central business section.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864-11-15