- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A capital do Brasil.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- China-India border.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864-11-15