- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Republic of Liberia
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Ivory Coast.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?