- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Yellowstone National Park
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Republic of Liberia
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- China-India border.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?