- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?