- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The city of New York.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Florida Remove
Charts of Savannah River, Pensacola Bay, and Key West. Showing the positions of the several fortifications. From the United States Coast Survey
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 209  Savannah River from U.S. Coast Survey. Scale ca. 1:63,360. 18 x 26 cm.  [Pensacola Bay] Scale ca. 1:80,000. 18 x 23 cm.  Chart of Key West, Florida. Scale ca. 1:125,000. 22 x 20 cm. Each chart indicates fortifications, place names, "line of 18 feet depth of water," and a few soundings. ...
- Contributor: Smith, Jim
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861