- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Florida Remove
Charts of Savannah River, Pensacola Bay, and Key West. Showing the positions of the several fortifications. From the United States Coast Survey
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 209  Savannah River from U.S. Coast Survey. Scale ca. 1:63,360. 18 x 26 cm.  [Pensacola Bay] Scale ca. 1:80,000. 18 x 23 cm.  Chart of Key West, Florida. Scale ca. 1:125,000. 22 x 20 cm. Each chart indicates fortifications, place names, "line of 18 feet depth of water," and a few soundings. ...
- Contributor: Smith, Jim (Jim C.) - Smith, Jim
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861