- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- The city of New York.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Fort Pulaski Remove
Includes Confederate fortifications and batteries in and around Savannah, Ga., during Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864. Sneden includes Argyle Island in the Savannah River, past the city to Fort Pulaski on Cockspur Island, and Big and Little Tybee islands, where Union forces were located in November 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861