- Grand Canyon
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Ivory Coast.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Fort Pulaski Remove
Includes Confederate fortifications and batteries in and around Savannah, Ga., during Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864. Sneden includes Argyle Island in the Savannah River, past the city to Fort Pulaski on Cockspur Island, and Big and Little Tybee islands, where Union forces were located in November 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864