- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Fort Tattnall Remove
Shows fortification of Savannah, Georgia. Date from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink on tracing cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S108, 184 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes 3 cross sections. At upper right in pencil: 65 (crossed out), 70. Imperfect: Mounted on paper.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864