- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Rio Colorado of the West
- General map of Cairo.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- China-India border.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Savannah River Remove Location: Fort Pulaski Remove
Includes Confederate fortifications and batteries in and around Savannah, Ga., during Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864. Sneden includes Argyle Island in the Savannah River, past the city to Fort Pulaski on Cockspur Island, and Big and Little Tybee islands, where Union forces were located in November 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861