- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Clarion, Clarion County
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: Charleston Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?