- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?