- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- China-India border.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Subject: Charleston Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67. 1 ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860