- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Savannah Remove Subject: Savannah (Ga.) Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864-11-15