- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: Alabama Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861