- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Liberia
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Subject: Confederate States of America Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861