- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- The city of New York.
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Fernandina Remove
Scale 1:20,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 120.5 From its Report of the Superintendent of the Coast Survey, showing progress of the survey during the year 1862 (Washington, Government Printing Office, 1864). Map 31. "No. 31" in the upper left corner. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Bache, A. D. (Alexander Dallas) - Simpson, J. H. (James Hervey) - Evans, A. W.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862