- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Republic of Liberia
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Liberia
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Savannah Remove Location: Charleston Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?