- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A capital do Brasil.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- General map of Cairo.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Language: Ng Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861