- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Liberia
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Language: Ng Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861