- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Grand Canyon
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- The city of New York.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- China-India border.
- New Zealand.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Confederate States of America Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861