- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- New Zealand.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- China-India border.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Location: Macon Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861