- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Andersonville Remove Location: Columbus Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861