- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Location: Confederate States of America Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861