- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The city of New York.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Atlanta Remove Location: Macon Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861