- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of Liberia
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The city of New York.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Republic of Liberia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Location: Atlanta Region Remove
Map shows an overview of Genl. Sherman's march from Chattanooga, Tenn., to Atlanta, Ga., in the summer of 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861