- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Tennessee Remove Location: Atlanta Region Remove
Map shows an overview of Genl. Sherman's march from Chattanooga, Tenn., to Atlanta, Ga., in the summer of 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864