- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Republic of Liberia
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Yellowstone National Park
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: Key West Remove
Charts of Savannah River, Pensacola Bay, and Key West. Showing the positions of the several fortifications. From the United States Coast Survey
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 209  Savannah River from U.S. Coast Survey. Scale ca. 1:63,360. 18 x 26 cm.  [Pensacola Bay] Scale ca. 1:80,000. 18 x 23 cm.  Chart of Key West, Florida. Scale ca. 1:125,000. 22 x 20 cm. Each chart indicates fortifications, place names, "line of 18 feet depth of water," and a few soundings. ...
- Contributor: Smith, Jim (Jim C.) - Smith, Jim
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861