- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861