- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Yellowstone National Park
- Republic of Liberia
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Location: South Carolina Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove
Title, date, and scale from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Portion of an unidentified printed map showing roads, railroads, towns, and drainage. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S126 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. Handwritten note in lower right corner: From Chief Engrs. O[ff.] Mil'y. Divn. Miss: O. M. [Poe] Bvt. Col. & [Chf. Engr.] 67.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?