- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Savannah Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Fort Pulaski Remove
Includes Confederate fortifications and batteries in and around Savannah, Ga., during Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864. Sneden includes Argyle Island in the Savannah River, past the city to Fort Pulaski on Cockspur Island, and Big and Little Tybee islands, where Union forces were located in November 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861