- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Location: Alabama Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861