- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- The city of New York.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Location: Andersonville Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861