- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- New Zealand.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of Liberia
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: South Carolina Remove Location: Andersonville Remove
Map showing route taken by U.S. prisoners of war, Feby. 1864, when sent from Richmond, Va., to Andersonville, Georgia.
Depicts railroad lines from Raleigh, N.C., through South Carolina and Georgia, highlighting in purple ink the particular train route Sneden took as a prisoner.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861