- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (U.S.) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results