- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (U.S.) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results