- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: World War Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results