- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Hunan Sheng Remove Location: Heng Mountain Remove
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860