- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860