- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- New Zealand.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the right. Panorama. Shows area along Xiang River from Changsha to Hengzhou (now Hengyang) in central Hunan. Also shows Heng Mountain, one of the five sacred mountains in China, also known as Nanyue, which has many Buddhist temples. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; ...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860