- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Illinois Remove Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. St. Louis District Remove
"June 1995." Includes index to levees on the Mississippi, Illinois, and Kaskaskia rivers. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. St. Louis District
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1995