- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Illinois Remove Subject: Railroads Remove
Inset: Chicago & North Western Railway terminals at Chicago. 24 x 20 cm. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3
- Contributor: Geo. H. Walker & Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1902