- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Grand Canyon
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Map has profile of the bottom of the Ohio River ; scale recording height of reservoirs and extent of the river's overflow ; landmarks ; ward boundaries. Map includes evirons of Cincinnati including parts of Covington, Ky. and Newport, Ky. "Latitude 3905ʹ54ʺ North. Longitude 7025ʹ12ʺ West of Washington City." "Entered according to Act of Congress by Joseph Gest in the clerk's office of the ...
- Contributor: Gest, Joseph - Haviland, W. (William)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1838