- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A capital do Brasil.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Map showing property of Beaver Creek Consolidated Coal Co. in Floyd, Knott and Magoffin counties, Kentucky /
Cadastral map showing lot lines, company names, and some owners' names. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north to the right. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes color-coded indexed table of company names. Copy imperfect: Torn along fold lines.
- Contributor: Beaver Creek Consolidated Coal Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1910