- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Map showing property of Beaver Creek Consolidated Coal Co. in Floyd, Knott and Magoffin counties, Kentucky /
Cadastral map showing lot lines, company names, and some owners' names. Relief shown by hachures. Oriented with north to the right. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes color-coded indexed table of company names. Copy imperfect: Torn along fold lines.
- Contributor: Beaver Creek Consolidated Coal Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1910